PLM solutions can help you bring innovative new products to market more quickly, manage increasing product complexity, and drive costs out of products and development processes. But tackling new projects and implementations can seem overwhelming, and with staff stretched thin, getting the most out of your hard-won investments is more critical than ever.
We at ARK have experience across all aspects of Product Lifecycle Management, from creating the strategy, to advising on the right solution for you, to providing an implementation roadmap and training users.
The core focus of our Windchill services team is to lead the successful deployment of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) technology solutions for our ever-growing customer base.
ARK’s consulting team helps you develop a robust PLM vision, strategy and long-term roadmap. We help analyze your current business scenario, competitive positioning and future needs to develop the PLM roadmap.
We help analyze your AS-IS business scenario, competitive positioning and future needs to develop the PLM roadmap. As the PLM initiative covers all aspects of business – from concept, design, manufacturing, planning and marketing to finance – it becomes imperative to develop a vision and roadmap, which corresponds with the product information needs of these entities.
ARK will conduct a systematic Process assessment of your business needs. Our assessment methodology covers:
- Interview with key stakeholders to understand and identify current pain points and limitations of the current process and system
- Analysis of pain points to identify root causes with assessing level of maturity for current process
- Prioritizing and targeting key business processes after understanding business objectives
- Assessing level of maturity for proposed solution
- Build business cases and recommend the optimal solution with best practices
- Recommend the result and suggest the optimal / best solution with an implementation roadmap
Implementation & Support
ARK understands the challenges of implementing a Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) package. The wide range of PLM software alternatives available underscores the need for a partner who has deep domain expertise – one who can objectively evaluate various options and recommend the best solution. Our structured evaluation methodology helps you choose the right PLM package and methodology.
ARK Infosolutions has a dedicated practice to support products such as Windchill. FlexPLM
We support our customers during the entire PLM implementation process. Our services offering are based on PTCs Windchill suite of technology.