Autodesk is a leader in 3D Design, Engineering and Entertainment Softwares. Customers across the manufacturing, architecture, building, construction, and media and entertainment industries including the last 16 Academy Award winners for Best Visual Effects use Autodesk software to design, visualize, and simulate their ideas before they are ever built or created. From blockbuster visual effects and buildings that create their own energy to electric cars and the batteries that power them, the work of our 3D software customers is everywhere you look.
Autodesk Consulting has years of experience developing and delivering sustainable solutions that help manufacturing customers maximize their investment in Autodesk technology. From purpose-built industry solutions to productivity tools, we offer methodologies, best practices, software applications, scripts, tools, templates, and more to help you reach your business goals.
Following is a selection of our manufacturing offerings:
- Product design applications—Autodesk Consulting provides ways for you to govern your product designs by finding the best application to help automate many of the tasks normally done by engineering, enabling engineering-to-order manufacturing and sales force configuration.
- Opticore Studio—This flexible and open visualization and virtual reality (VR) integration platform helps manufacturing companies develop niche solutions to meet specific visualization and VR needs.
- Real-Time Ray Tracing Cluster—This offering enables you to break an image into small computation chunks for distribution to multiple computers, resulting in faster response time to the end user and high-resolution support.
- Creative Bridge—Creative Bridge provides a combination of process automation tools to help customers to significantly improve the efficiency in generating marketing collateral from electronic assets.
- Render Farm—This solution provides the computing environment needed to run computer-intensive 3D digital image generation and rendering tasks remotely
Autodesk Consulting has years of experience developing and delivering sustainable solutions that help multimedia and entertainment customers maximize their Autodesk technology investment and meet their business goals.
Autodesk Consulting understands the entertainment creation industry best practices necessary to work onsite with production teams. From purpose-built industry solutions to workflow analysis and support, we offer methodologies, software applications, scripts, productivity tools, templates, and more.
Autodesk Consulting for multimedia and entertainment offers:
- Customized features and functionality—Autodesk Consulting customizes new application features or extends existing core functionality to help you meet specific project requirements.
- Strategic technology solutions—We provide expertise in computer graphics (CG) technology development to offer custom effects solutions such as CG cloth, particles, and fluids.
- Pipeline extension, refinement, and development—Autodesk Consulting helps identify pipeline bottlenecks and develop customized solutions that will help increase your cost savings or enable you to use Autodesk software solutions to build a world-class production pipeline from the ground up.
- Production Assurance—Production Assurance offers a broad range of consulting and custom development services, while managing your expenditures and limiting the overhead of individual project approvals to keep production moving.